۱۳۹۰ اسفند ۱۸, پنجشنبه

An Evening With Nelson Mandela!



If I could spend an evening with someone in history, I would choose Nelson Mandela.

Nelson Mandela is a politician who worked tirelessly for getting the freedom of his people from the clutches of an evil system called apartheid. He taught his people how to fight against injustice. He taught them not to accept oppression and never be oppressed or lose hope. He was imprisoned many times, but he continued his struggle and protests against his oppressors. After a long and hard struggle he got the freedom of his countrymen and proved that all people should have equal rights no matter what the colour of their skin is and that there are no differences between them. He was a perfect example for those who want freedom and justice in the world.

If I could talk with Nelson Mandela, I would like to know about his strengths, vision, his motivation and his successes and achievements and I would ask him what gave him his remarkable courage. I really want to learn about the key of his success.

When I read about Nelson Mandela, I learn how to be a real inspiration and fighter for our country, our rights and dignity and work honestly and sincerely for our people. I learn to never accept oppression or injustice. Everyone is able to battle against injustice and get her/his freedom and build a bright future for her/his people. He was the politician who had the strongest positive effect on me and someone who completely changed my thoughts. It was only then that I decided to be an honest and inspiring leader for my people.

Writen by: Kamilah Ataee

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر